I have been getting a lot of e-mails about the earthquake in China. Fortunately, Emma is nowhere near the epicenter, yet so many have lost their lives in this natural disaster. I am keeping all in Myanmar, Oklahoma and Missouri, and China in my prayers. It sure has been a somber week. Hopefully summer will bring better news.
Thanks to all who checked on our little monkey! Now more than ever I am ready to go get her and bring her home to her big brother and little sister (and to her Daddy who acts tough, but who called from Texas to make sure her orphanage was not affected!!!!)
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey there, I just viewed both videos and I can't wait to meet my new niece - she is too cute...the first one brought tears to my eyes. You did a beautiful job. Hugs and Kisses to all. Love Lisa (Auntie Lisa)
Post a Comment