FINALLY!!!!
Let me go back a few days...........We were finally fingerprinted in Atlanta on 30 January and after a little stalking I found out today that our approval should be here within a week or so. After that, our paperwork can go to China and we can officially be Emma's parents.
Once our paperwork has been checked by the Chinese Center for Adoption Affairs (currently about two months), we will receive what is called a Letter of Seeking Confirmation, which will have to be sent back for us to let them know we want to continue with the adoption and then...we will get travel approval within a few weeks.
If all goes as planned (which rarely happens with adoption, let me tell you!!!!) we are planning on being on our way to China sometime in June!!!! WE CANNOT WAIT! Tyler and I will visit the Great Wall in Beijing and then will meet Emma in Nanjing, China.
I will hopefully have an update soon.
Tyler and Mia are doing great. Mike is Mike, what are you gonna do about it!!!!!!
Tomorrow we will go out to celebrate Chinese New Year, so I will have some pictures posted with Mia in her CNY outfit.
Love to all,
Laura
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray, Laura! Can't wait for your dossier to be on it's way to China. Happy Chinese New Year! Hugs, Graycen's mama
Post a Comment