Tyler and Mia are doing well. We spent three weeks in Italy with my family. They were all so excited to see the children. I don't think they even care to see me anymore, just the kiddos.
Mike is enjoying being retired and letting his facial hair grow and not having to shave every day! I love his goatee!!!!!
I have attached a picture or two of the kids at the park. The weather is still beautiful here, so some days we can get away with jackets!!! You gotta love the South!!!!!
Oh, we have added two more babes to the Grant side of the family - Carey and Grant were born on 26 November. They are Mike's younger sister's twins and they are cute as buttons!!!!!!! I have attached their photo at the bottom as well.
Love,
Laura
Mia ready to go to school
Love the trees at the park!!
Monkey Tyler!
Here ducky, ducky......
Carey and Grant

No comments:
Post a Comment