Saturday I took the girls to see Kung Fu Panda.
I had heard it had a reference about adoption, but I wasn't worried until the scene where the Peacock (the villain in this movie) tells the Panda that his parents didn't love him and that's why they abandoned him....gulp.....double gulp....
This didn't raise any questions until dinner time when Mike asked the girls how the movie was and Emma asked him why Po's dad is a goose. And my loving husband answered in the only way he should have - "because that's how we are...I'm the goose and you are the panda!" (Insert wink here) Perfetto! :)
I honestly preferred the first movie, which is the case with most movies anyways. It was funnier and not as dark as the second one. We ate not one, but two buckets of pop-corn. And then I wonder why I'm fat...hmmmmm...geez......
The blog makeover is imminent, so be ready for it. It's coming very soon!
Laura
No comments:
Post a Comment