Emma's Gotcha Day anniversary is coming up next week, and I will be out of town for work. :-(
I made this video for her, which is similar to the one I made for Mia for her second anniversary home - same music, similar pictures... - but it truly came from the heart. Emma has had a tough life from the moment she was born, and despite all of it, she is the sweetest, most caring 5 year-old you will ever meet.
We love her so much! She is everything we dreamed of and more....
Enjoy!
Love to all,
Laura
2 comments:
Beautiful video - cannot believe it has been two year. Seriously, where does the time go. Emma has blossomed into a beautiful young lady. Happy Gotcha-versary!!
Hugs,
The Peed Family
I see I'm a little late with this, but Happy Gotcha Anniversary. What a blessing little Emma is to you all.
Post a Comment