Monday, July 5, 2010

Playing Catch Up

It has been almost a month since the last post - bad blogger!!!!!!!!

So much has happened in the last few weeks....where should I start.......

Well, I came home to a broken washer, and we are currently waiting for the new one to be delivered on Thursday. In the meantime I have experienced the excitement of the laundromat - wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy, especially in 95F weather!!!!! A young guy tried to start a conversation with me by telling me how much money you can save using the laundromat. He is lucky he still has both eyes!!!! I was washing four baskets of stuff, with sweat going down my back, while he was folding his three t-shirts and one pair of pants. I guarantee he will never talk to me again after I vomited all my "broken washer" frustration on him. A man needs to know when to be quiet. He is clearly single. Ha!

Then the laptop crashed. Mike spent two and a half hours on the phone with somebody in India who tried to fix it remotely, and ended up hanging up on her, and calling a local guy who fixed it for $100.00 in one day.

A couple of days later Mia and Tyler were playing, and he pulled her elbow out of her joint - off to the hospital we went. It's always good to keep our medical insurance clerks busy - job security.

And then, I had LASIK. It all went well, thank goodness. I still cannot see 100% in both eyes, and I have an inflammation underneath the flap they had to cut out to use the laser, but the ophthalmologist is convinced it will get better soon. Maybe the computer guy can fix this too for $100.00???????

Love to all,

Laura

No comments: