Saturday, January 30, 2010

The infamous stomach bug

It's here.

Emma had it first. She gave it to Mia, who gave it to Tyler, who gave it to Mamma, who gave it to Daddy.....so that's it. We are almost done. Daddy is still bed ridden, but hopefully by tomorrow he will be able to be up and running to celebrate Tyler's birthday. His b-day is Monday, but we will celebrate tomorrow. He asked for buffalo wings for dinner - hopefully Daddy and I can stomach it......yikes.......

Love to all,

Laura and the sickly crew

2 comments:

Laura L. said...

Oh this is really too bad. I'm sure that has been no fun for any of you. I hope that all of you are completely better soon.

whtmtnmom said...

Oh No! Glad it is almost done with all of you. Here's to feeling up for wings tomorrow and Happy B-day to Tyler!!