No, we are not adopting again, although it did cross my mind!!!!!!
It is more of the four-legged kind, more precisely a CHIHUAHUA!!!! I have wanted one for years, and Michael figured that it would calm my urge of wanting another baby. So here he is, in all his "uglybeauty." Put your hands together for TACO!
Isn't he CUTE!!?! I know, he looks like a rat, but ugly dogs deserve to be loved too!!!!!!!! I think he is adorable, except for the poop, and the pee, and the whining, but that too shall pass.
Emma asked me where his Mamma is - she is so sweet. Tyler won't stop repeating "He is so cute!!!", and Mia just keeps telling him "Come out and play, Taco Waco!!!!" thanks to our nickname bonanza here....Tyler Wyler, Mia Pia, and Emma Jemma....Yup, I know, crazy........
Love to all,
Laura
3 comments:
soooooooo cute! i want one!
I LOVE him, and I want one too. I think he's so adorable. Oh dear me!!
You know you will get no lecture from me! Adorable! I love the name too!
Post a Comment