Hi Laura, I'm chomping at the bit waiting to leave for the airport, and thought I would drop you a line. I am gald that you got to see little Emma again in Brie's picture...I thought that was her! We have journeyed together for so long, from the first sighting in each other's pictures. Mia is just beautiful and Tyler looks like a delightful little boy. I have seen kids on those skateboards, pretty fancy footwork required. You and Emma will be in my thoughts as we travel. XOXO Stacy
Happy belated Easter, friend! Congrats on being DTC! I've been busy, so I missed your news. Emma is a cutie, hoping and praying for quick travel for you. Hugs, Graycen's mama
Tyler was born on a very snowy day of February 1998 in Watertown, NY. He is a great big brother, as long as the girls keep their paws off of his stuff!!! :)
Mia was born in Ruijin, China in February 2005. She joined our family in February 2006, and is our drama queen extraordinaire!!!!!
Emma was born in Changzhou, China, in December 2004. She joined our family in August 2008, and is our sweet girl.
2 comments:
Hi Laura,
I'm chomping at the bit waiting to leave for the airport, and thought I would drop you a line.
I am gald that you got to see little Emma again in Brie's picture...I thought that was her! We have journeyed together for so long, from the first sighting in each other's pictures.
Mia is just beautiful and Tyler looks like a delightful little boy. I have seen kids on those skateboards, pretty fancy footwork required.
You and Emma will be in my thoughts as we travel.
XOXO
Stacy
Happy belated Easter, friend! Congrats on being DTC! I've been busy, so I missed your news. Emma is a cutie, hoping and praying for quick travel for you. Hugs, Graycen's mama
Post a Comment