Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy, busy, busy!!!


Even though I love this time of the year, it is so busy I feel like I am about to lose my mind every time!!!!

Halloween costumes, Thanksgiving plans, and then Christmas! 

The girls have changed their mind twice about costumes, so I am holding off until I know for sure what they want to be - as of today, Emma wants to be a tiger and Mia wants to be a cat.  Tyler will give out candy this year, as he is waaaay too old to go trick or treating. 

We are having guests for Thanksgiving this year, so I am trying to get the decor and menu together.  Mike's Uncle and Aunt will be here and we are looking forward to spending some time with them. 

And then there is Christmas...we bought a new tree this year, because our other tree had so many lights out, it wasn't even funny anymore.  I will have to go through the Christmas stuff this weekend to see what to keep and what to toss.

Did I mention we have redone the kids' bathroom and are getting the house next door painted, too?  Yes, and we are both still going to school...can you say VACATION????????????  ;)


post signature

No comments: