Next week I will be laying on the most beautiful beach EVER...and I cannot wait!
This will be our summer vacation, as, due to Emma's surgery, we were not able to go on vacation before school started. So, yes, I am taking the kids out of school for one measly day, and we are spending 4.5 days at the beach.
When I am in Destin I forget about everything back here and truly enjoy the kids and love spending time with Michael. All three of them are independent and entertain themselves on the beach, so I can really sit back and soak in the sun. I.AM.READY!
Then, of course, we will drive around looking at expensive homes we cannot afford, and dreaming of winning the Mega Million so we can move down there. And lastly, we will have dinner at our favorite spot - the Crab Trap.
We don't need much to be happy. ;)
These are pictures from previous Destin trips. Only 5 more days!!!!!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Destin....my favorite place on this earth! I posted about Destin, too. :)
Enjoy! I have to wait another ten months. Ha!
Lisa @All That and a Box of Rocks
I am from the area and i hope youre aware of hurricane isaac! Your vaca may want to wait! Yikes!
Post a Comment