Friday, June 1, 2012

Emma's surgery

Emma had surgery on Tuesday morning and came home on Wednesday afternoon.

She is doing very well - better than expected.  Her tolerance for pain is apparently very high, and she has not complained ONCE!  She had a very rough first day, with a lot of vomiting and nosebleeds, but she is now on the way to recovery.

She is drinking her meals, but I can tell she is slowly getting sick of them.  Her favorite is my special recipe for Reese's Cup shake.  I must admit, it is pretty good! 

If anybody has any idea for a variation of chicken broth with baby food chicken and flaxseeds, please share.  Somebody should come up with a liquid diet cookbook...I would buy it!

On Wednesday we are heading back to ATL for a check-up.  I will update then.

Love to all.





















post signature

1 comment:

Goosegirl said...

Beautiful Emma, I am praying for a super quick recovery for you.