Monday, March 26, 2012

Where does time go????


I have been so busy this last month that I have not even had time to stop in and post anything!  Crazy life!!!

Nothing new to report.  Weight loss continues - I am up to 52 lbs and Mike has lost over 80 lbs.  Not bad!!!!  :)  I had to buy all new clothes and it is so nice to buy them in a smaller size rather than larger, as I had been doing in the last 10 years!  Now, we just need to maintain, which I think is the hardest part...

If you have a spare moment would you say a little prayer for a friend of mine who lost her Mom to cancer at Christmas, and whose Dad was just diagnosed with cancer today?  I am at a loss of words for her - on top of all this, she is one of our American heroes and is deployed to Afghanistan.  Thank you.

Kids are well - the girls have a new play set in the back yard, so needless to say, we cannot keep them in the house anymore.  Tyler is still in love and getting taller and taller.

Love to all.
post signature

No comments: