Emma fell off the kitchen stool last night while eating dinner, and hit the wooden floor face first. She has a pretty nasty bruise...lots of explaining to do at pre-k on Monday!!!!
Poor Emma. That looks owie. Ahnalin went down the hill on our driveway in her radio flyer, and I have not had the guts to take a photo. It is still yucky.
Ouch indeed - isn't it the kids who need to fall on their face the least who do it the most. Jax is constantly getting hit in the face, usually the mouth. Poor sweetie - I hope she's OK and not too much bruising.
Tyler was born on a very snowy day of February 1998 in Watertown, NY. He is a great big brother, as long as the girls keep their paws off of his stuff!!! :)
Mia was born in Ruijin, China in February 2005. She joined our family in February 2006, and is our drama queen extraordinaire!!!!!
Emma was born in Changzhou, China, in December 2004. She joined our family in August 2008, and is our sweet girl.
4 comments:
Poor Emma. That looks owie.
Ahnalin went down the hill on our driveway in her radio flyer, and I have not had the guts to take a photo. It is still yucky.
Good thing our kids are durable!
Ouch indeed - isn't it the kids who need to fall on their face the least who do it the most. Jax is constantly getting hit in the face, usually the mouth. Poor sweetie - I hope she's OK and not too much bruising.
Take Care :)
Tracy
Poor little thing. That's awful. :( I know I'd have cried if it had happened to me.
I hope she's feeling better today. Poor sweetie.
Guess what- We had a mini reunion with Kim, Greg and kids. I will have to put a picture on FB or blog. Cool to see them.
Aw, little beauty. Poor baby.
Post a Comment